Summer is almost near. And you are still scrubbing the dullness of winter from your face day and night? While the pandemic may be a blessing for the face to stay behind that mask, we must prioritize nourishing it. Let’s face it; your Ralph Lauren dress won’t save you at that dinner date if you look dead from your face. Therefore we think some cold therapy should be your beauty resolution for this new year.
You Might Like: Understanding the Ingredients in Your Skincare Formulas
How To Make Tomato Ice Cubes For Skin Whitening?
According to Skinprosac, the beauty industry has become one of the most successful and fast-growing industries, with a net worth of $511 Billion and counting. You heard us right! Ice cubes have been very dependable when it comes to skin whitening. A sweep of an ice cube may do all the tricks your other serums can’t.
There’s nothing more refreshing than using them on your face, especially when your makeup is brewing in them! People shared some straightforward stuff to rejuvenate your natural glow upon being asked to shed some light. They said tomato ice cubes were the hero of their story!
What Do You Need?
- Two fresh tomatoes
- 1 tbsp honey/lemon juice
- Water as required(you can also use rose water)
- Ice molds
How To Make Tomato Ice Cubes?
- Blend the tomatoes well in a blender
- Make it into a smooth velvety paste
- Add 1 tbsp honey
- Mix the concoction finely
- Pour the mixture into ice trays
- Freeze it for a few hours
- Your magic potion is ready!
Tomato Ice Cubes | That Fancy Upgrade
Have you tried DIY masks, luxury brand creams, supplements, but nothing seems to be working for you? The ice cubes sitting in your freezer might be the answer to all your prayers! This age-old skincare method has received an assuring nod from just too many. People have sworn by this method to revive the lost luster of their skin. But incorporating the benefits of nutritious things is like a cherry on the cake! Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which serve numerous benefits to your skin, like putting a pause on signs of aging and reviving that lost shine. Let us indulge in knowing their usefulness.
- Minimizes and tightens pores by cleansing them from within.
- It restores the damage caused by inflammation, sun, or even pollution giving proper hydration to your thirsty skin.
- They are highly effective in relieving you of those puffy under eyes. This method relaxes the under eyes.
- Ice cubes enhance blood circulation, thereby reducing your dark circles and making your face radiant.
- Rubbing ice cubes also helps in making your face smooth and even.
- Gently massaging the lips softens them. Get ready to welcome those pink lips!
- Pampering your face with that regular icing can make it a lot clearer and brighter.
- It exfoliates the dead cells, unleashing your hidden glow.
How To Use It?
- Rube an ice cube on your face gently in a circular motion till it melts
- Leave your face undisturbed for 5 to 10 mins
- Rinse off with cold water
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Follow regularly for best results
Do tomato ice cubes really work?
Yes. Tomatoes have many useful benefits. They contain rich amounts of antioxidants in themselves, which protect the skin from any damage. It nourishes it from harmful exposure to the sun and tightens the pores. Tomato ice cubes are an excellent remedy to soothe irritating skin. They also lessen the oily texture of the face.
Can my skin have a reaction?
There shouldn’t be, but if you have an allergic reaction upon consuming tomatoes, there’s a good chance that you will experience the same eighth your face. It may be a minor rash, redness, swelling, or acne breakout.
When should I change the batch?
After you have frozen tomato ice cubes in an ice mold, make sure to use them within ten days. When left for longer, their effect may weaken with time or cause a bad reaction. Always opt to use fresh ice cubes for your freshness for promising results.
Is it okay to leave tomato ice cubes on your face overnight?
They might lighten up your complexion and help you in other ways. It is advisable to leave them for as much as 20 minutes. Leaving them longer on the face may result in itchiness depending upon how delicate your skin is.
Can I add mint leaves too?
Absolutely. You may add some mint leaves according to your taste. It is better to add them while grinding the paste in a blender. They help weaken your acne, pimples, and dark spots. Mint leaves also slow down signs of aging, heal wounds, and reduce dark circles, so it is an excellent choice for your skin.
Can I use tomato ice cubes on my face daily?
Yes, there is absolutely no harm in regularly applying them to your face. It acts as a natural astringent and cleanses your pores, removing all stuck dirt and impurities. They also wipe out any dead cells present, adding a natural glow to the skin. However, depending upon your skin’s sensitivity, your face might experience some extent of reaction because of the natural acidity of the fruit, which is very high.
Tomato ice cubes can jumpstart your skin’s healing, repairing all the damage it has been through. Uneven skin tone, wrinkles, dullness, dark spots, you name it. So go on, prolong that glow, and rock that glamorous date night. If you want to make heads turn your way, you have got to bookmark this tip!
Featured Photo by Engin Akyurt from Pexels