The Key to Finding Confidence
Self-confidence and being a #GirlBoss go hand-in-hand. Between public speaking, managing team meetings, and completing other nerve-wracking work tasks, your ability to foster a positive reputation with your co-workers and peers is highly dependent on how you see yourself. If you view yourself as someone who is self-assured and good at what you do, then the world will more than likely see you that way too. On the other hand, if you feel insecure and act unsure of yourself more often than not, the people around you are bound to view you in that same light.
For this reason, it’s critical that you make an effort to build your self-esteem. Now, you may be wondering what is the key to finding confidence? That’s easy, manifesting with daily routines that follow the law of attraction!
THE POWER OF LAW OF ATTRACTION ROUTINES
The Law of Attraction has been an ongoing topic of research for a long while now. This theory relates to the power of manifestation by believing that the universe will create and provide you with whatever you focus on most of your time, energy, and attention. Put more simply, whatever you put out into the world, is whatever you’ll get back in return.
That’s why manifesting with daily routines that follow the law of attraction is the key to finding confidence as these regimes are designed to not only help you look your best but feel your best too! In turn, this will allow you to unlock the keys to confidence and become the extraordinary #GirlBoss you were born to be.
HOW TO MANIFEST YOUR DAILY ROUTINES & BECOME A #GIRLBOSS:
Are you ready to be the change you wish to see in the world and become the ultimate #GirlBoss? Look no further! Here are a few simple ways to manifest with three common daily routines:
- Affirmations: Affirmations are a small, yet effective way to kickstart your day. The energy you put into achieving them each and every day can serve to support your deepest desires. They work to transform your mindset, helping to change the way you view yourself by tricking your brain’s thinking habits through positive self-talk. For instance, even if you don’t feel confident about your upcoming presentation, by repeating a simple affirmation like, “I am well-spoken and believe in myself,” every day, you’re bound to see a difference in your self-confidence come time to present.
- Get Moving: Aside from the fact that getting active allows you to shed any Winter weight and get in #GirlBoss shape, it also works to release “happy” hormones known as endorphins, which makes it effortless to find the confidence you need to take on the rest of your day. It doesn’t matter if it’s twenty minutes or two hours, get moving! Regardless of whether you want to walk it out, workout, or dance it out, shake off any negative energy you may have woken up with and get the ball rolling!
- Eat Breakfast: It’s no secret that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. From jumpstarting your metabolism to improving your memory and ability to concentrate, this meal is packed with many health benefits and should not be overlooked. Make sure to give yourself time every morning to properly prepare your first #GirlBoss meal of the day.
- Get Ready: Lastly, be sure to spare yourself a few extra minutes to get ready for the day. This means tending to your basic hygienic needs, like brushing your teeth, washing your face, and combing your hair. It’s all about taking steps to look the part of the #GirlBoss, which brings us to our next daily regimen.
- Skincare: At a minimum, skincare should be a part of your day-to-day beauty routine. Your skin is your body’s largest organ, plays a vital role in confidence, and makes a good impression. That being said, make sure you show your skin some TLC every day. Perform your daily skincare routine once in the morning and again in the evening. For optimal results, consider scheduling a consultation with your doctor. Their expertise will help you on your path to becoming a #GirlBoss by saving you time and money in finding the skincare treatments that will work for you.
- Style: Next comes your style. A true #GirlBoss isn’t afraid to show off who they are with the clothes and accessories they own. This is why it’s crucial not to shy away from your inner fashionista. Wear clothes that make you feel good about yourself and compliment your body. Before you pick your outfit of the day, however, make sure to weigh in other factors besides your mood and the weather. Some situations will require different looks than others. Be sure to think about your environment and the people within it before you head off for the rest of the day.
- Makeup: Similar to style, makeup is a form of art that allows you to enhance your features and build your confidence all at the same time. Whether you’re going for a more natural look with neutral tones or a more bold look with vibrant colors, make sure the end result is something that makes you feel like a boss. But again, not all makeup looks are appropriate for every situation. Don’t forget to read the room before applying all those fun colors and heavy eyeliners. Remember that sometimes less can be more, especially in a professional situation.
- Gratitude Journal: There are many ways to de-stress after work, starting with a bit of reflection. Use a gratitude journal to write down some of the day’s takeaways that you’re grateful for. A compliment someone gave you, a project that went smoothly, or even a good conversation you had with someone throughout the day— are all things worth jotting down. Make a point to list five things every day. See how these meaningful moments shape your way of being a happy, confident #GirlBoss.
- Time to Unwind: With your day now over, it’s time to spend the rest of your evening focusing on you. Give yourself some time to unwind with relaxing, mindful activities such as yoga or meditation. In doing so, you’ll be able to get in touch with your inner self and pay closer attention to your energy. This will allow you to stay more attuned with yourself and your outer world. Having some downtime will make it easier for you to reach your full #GirlBoss potential.
- Reading: Instead of scrolling through your social media for a few hours before you go to bed or watching tv, try picking up a good ole’ fashion book. Attempt to read a little bit of it every night, even if just a chapter or so. This will be therapeutic as it allows you to escape from reality, but it will also help boost your memory and enhance your analytical thinking.
Visualizations: Finally, end your day with a few visualizations. Whether you prepare a vision board, create a list of tomorrow’s to-do’s, or fill out your weekly agenda, having some sort of visualization in front of will guide you on your journey to becoming a #GirlBoss. It will help you map out your objectives and bringing you one step closer to reaching your goals.
Featured Photo by Polina Zimmerman from Pexels