Saree is a classic essential for Indian women. No matter what the season is, they love to flaunt their saree collection every now and then. This Indian attire definitely makes for an uber-elegant outfit that is perfect for all occasions, especially when they want to look their gorgeous best in a traditional yet glamorous manner. Shop latest sarees online to make the most of the huge varieties available there.
Unfortunately, many women consider saree as occasion wear and prefer wearing it only during festivities, celebrations, or special occasion. However, times are changing, and women are realizing what a stylish Indian attire a saree is. Over the years, it has massively transformed and become formal fashion wear. The younger generation is experimenting with this traditional wear and giving it a stylish makeover to suit their needs of modern life. Saree as an Indian ethnic wear has evolved dramatically and reinvented itself. Nonetheless, the classic silhouettes and fabrics continue to rule the fashion industry with a little bit a twist here and there. If you are a saree lover and you can’t go a day without it, here are a few contemporary summer trends to consider.
1. Marvel of Nature: This season designers are waking up people the beauty of nature with their collection that is reminiscent of natural things. Earthy and basic color brown, beige, green, dull grey are used to create nature-inspired prints. These sarees are usually created on lightweight fabrics and are perfect for summer wear. Most of this collection focuses on neutrals and basics, which is why it makes perfect office-wear. Animals and birds are some common designs use to create such elegant wonders.
2. Floral and Floret: flowers and floret designs have been in trend since a very long time. During spring and summers, these prints are everywhere. These patterns look gorgeous because it uplifts the youthful charm and adds refreshing energy to the wardrobe. It makes for perfect day wear and is a pretty sight for sore eyes in a scorching summer heat. These sarees are nothing less than glamorous and chic and dainty prints can amp up your look like no other. Meanwhile, accessorizing it right with contemporary or tribal design accessories is the key to look classy in these edgy sarees.
3. Pastel Love: For your summer wardrobe, a lot depends on color choice. This is the time when you can reinvent your wardrobe with unique colors. Bright and luminous colors take a backseat and soft and pale shades of your favorite colors take the front. So, choose cool colors that add to your personality and looks pleasing to your onlookers. There is a plethora of modish colors to choose from for this summer such as icy blue, powder pink, lemon yellow, sage green, salmon rose, ivory, mint green, candy pink, lavender, lilac, beige, fawn, and more. Such colors are sure to add to your eclectic collection of sarees and make you stand out in the crowd. Moreover, these colors are the latest in trends and are creating quite a stir in the fashion industry. You can shop latest sarees online at Lashkara.com, where you find the trendiest collection of everything ethnic.
4. Geometric wonders: The bold and edgy geometric prints are quite popular these days. They are loved by celebrities and the general women as formal wear. Over the years, this quirky fashion statement has evolved as designer couture. Checks, grids, block prints, pinstripes, are quite a trendsetter and usually eye catchy. So, if you decide to pick a geometric design for summer sarees, be sure to become the center of attention and receive some flattering looks and compliments. When it comes to wearing these bold prints right, its best to keep makeup and accessory light and easy.
5. Ruffle up: The newest trend in 2018 was unconventional silhouettes. Ruffles and fringes on ethnic wear topped the charts and continue to do so. When it comes to ruffles on sarees, it makes for a gorgeous and suave combination. It is the hottest trend of the season and has become quite popular among women with bold taste and sophisticated choice. Ruffles on the sleeves, hemline, skirt, or even pallu are some of the ways designers have adapted this new trend. Meanwhile, women are loving it and they are creating quite classy looks with it.
6. Pant sarees: Next pick is pant sarees. This is quite a trendy and contemporary outlook on traditional sarees. It first started with Bollywood divas and has become quite common among the regular women, especially the younger generation. They are loving this modern saree pattern that is uber easy to drape and wear. It makes for an incredibly fashionable ethnic wear that is perfect for all occasions. Whether you have a date, a regular day office, a formal event, or a wedding, this dress is certainly going to make you look like a fashion diva. Complete the look with gorgeous statement jewelry and nail the look of super stylish chic.
7. Sheer Splendor: When it comes to summers, nothing makes a more spectacular outfit than a saree in sheer fabric. Fabrics like net, chiffon, organza, and cotton make for a perfect sheer saree that is classy yet beautiful. There is a diverse range of sheer sarees collection to explore. The best part is that with sheer sarees you add extra oomph to your look with stylish and unique blouse design.
These are some latest summer saree trends that certainly will make you look like a style icon. Make sure that these looks are accessorized perfectly to keep you ahead in the fashion game. So, are you ready to flaunt your saree look?