You may be aware that Instagram has its own algorithm that determines the success of your account. In order to make sure that you meet with all the requirements of Instagram, especially its algorithm and get more followersto wards your account you will need to follow the strategies that are proven and effective.
It is safe to say that you are a style diva who paralyzes everybody with her remarkable design sense? Or then again are you nearby design hunk that restore his companions with his closets and plan their clothing for exceptional companions? In the event that indeed, at that point no big surprise you generally comprehend what’s hot in design promoting and your guidance for companions is unquestionably is priceless. In the event that you fall in this group, at that point you are – A brand. What’s more, the present time where web based life is simply the best stage to build up as a brand, we would prescribe you to begin your very own design Instagram account. As we are as of now mindful that Instagram is a photograph sharing online life stage which has more than 1 billion dynamic clients, today.
With such a monstrous stage, you can show your aptitudes to a more extensive crowd and transform your free exhortation into money or become the following Fashion or Lifestyle Influencer. Also, once, you have a style account, it is significant for you to develop your design Instagram record to drive traffic and increase more devotees.
Typically, the success and level of performance of your content will largely depend on the demographics of your target audience. That means, you will first need to know who are the people you are trying to attract with your fashion product in order to get more followers on Instagram and in turn more traffic to your website and increase the rate of conversion of visitors into potential customers.
Knowing audience demographics means knowing different facts such as:
- Where they live
- How old are they
- What are their likes and tastes and
- What times they are most likely to engage with your content.
These are all great facts to know as these will help you to finetune your content strategy.
Fortunately, Instagram will provide you with all the features, tools and analytics that will make this process of discovering very simple. In most of the cases you can even access these tools and faind your necessary and relevant data right from your app.
Breaking down the demographic data
In order to get more real Instagram likes you will first need to break down the demographic data into specific groups.
First, consider the gender and age range from the basic demographic information offered by Instagram tools regarding your current audience.
- This will enable you to know the exact people you are talking to daily.
- You can use this breakdown to fine-tune your content strategy.
- You will be able to gain the key insights and track your Instagram audience.
You can fine tune your strategy according to the gender and age of the user. For example, younger audience will need more frequent posts as they tend to active on this platform more often.
Second, you will have to consider the location of your audience. Why? This is because it will help you to improve the posting schedule and the content according to their state of domicile.
- For example, if a large portion of the audience lives in English speaking countries or cities you will need to adjust your content in a way that it is not copy heavy for broader and better understanding.
- Another benefit of knowing the location is that you will know the best times to post on Instagram according to the users being active on the platform.
Third, the demographics of your audience will help you to know the best time to post to get the most engagement on the posts. Since every account has a different audience living in different time zones it is important to find the best time to post.
- You will be better off when you know the Hours and Days views to have a fair idea about the engagement of the users.
- Typically, engagement is almost the same across weekdays but there is a high level of engagement in the weekends.
This ideally gives you the opportunity to save your best post during the weekdays and post it in the weekend. Why? This is because the audience will have more time to view it raising your chances to gain more traffic towards your fashion site.
Upgrade your content
Next up, you should focus on upgrading your content. As per the requirement of Instagram you will need to keep your content most engaging so that it ranks well in the Instagram search list and is liked by the algorithm.
For this you will need to monitor how your content is performing overall. Building a winning content strategy by following a few specific terms and metrics will provide the best engagement and conversion of followers into organic traffic towards your website.
You will have to make sure that the elements included in your post are:
- Relevant to your specific product that you want to promote
- Tells a story and
- Connects well with the audience.
Since you have very little to write in this platform, your primary focus to create an engaging content should be on the pictures that you post. You may even post a short video but make sure that it is related to the product right from the start to the finish. You may show how it is made or how one may look like while wearing your designer dress.
The launch of the IGTV has already made an impact and has changed the concept of viewing any social video content. This has in turn increased the level of engagement in the users. That means you will really need to step up and pull your socks when it comes to creating an engaging video content that will work perfectly on this platform. Here is how you should do it:
- Go to your IG profile and tap on the IGTV icon to get into the IGTV channel. Tap on the video next that you want to watch. When it starts playing you have to tap on the ‘…’ icon located at the bottom lefthand side of your screen.
- You will come across a list of options. To view the insights you must click on the “View Insights” button. This will provide you with all the relevant insights you need from the video.
You will come to know how many times the video has been seen by the users, liked by them, and commented on.
Pay attention to the Average Percentage Viewed rate so that you have a clearer picture of how many times and especially how much of the video was watched each time by each viewers and how many of them skipped forward to watch only a few specific parts.
Last but not least, you should set proper goals that you can achieve and as well as thekey performance indicators or KPIs to know the performance of your Instagram account.